Friday, January 1, 2010

DADA January 2010

DADA January 2010


The Assignment

(Explanation cut for brevity):

This month, I want you all to fight back against the guilt-producing Resolution by making something that represents a resolution you know you can keep. My resolution is “Be More Fabulous.” Now, clearly this is actually a pretty difficult task, because I am already pretty darn fabulous, but I could make a boa, or one of the pretty beaded necklaces DevonC makes, or a dramatic shawl, or a luxe little cashmere clutch purse. That’s my attainable resolution.

Completed Hufflepuff Homework

101Mystic
Alitacasey
Ajoyce
Anneadeline
Bijou3Owl
Cindiknits
CuriousKate
Debbi-AI
Feederofthepack
Fluttervale
Hutchart
JMN
Jtcandy
Judejean
Kell13
KnitWit685
Ladypinky
Leesy
Lilleduck
NicoleJC83
Pacasha
Paganinigirl
Roeska
SuzanneOswald
TiggersJP
Treesh
YellowRainCoat
Yarnvista

No comments:

Post a Comment