Friday, January 1, 2010

Charms January 2010

Charms January 2010

The Assignment

(Explanation cut for brevity):

So to cheer others up this January
either
a) create something to tickle another person with (if what you’re thinking is a little adult or may cause someone offence please PM me with it and post here that you have done so.)

or
b) create something that makes the Professor laugh – I’m fairly easy to make laugh (think scarlettb like), amuse me, tell me why I should be amused by your project, remember I’m a Slytherin and we Slytherins love schadenfreude/epicaricacy.

Project Ideas

Toys & Amigurumi

Completed Hufflepuff Homework

Aksherry
Clarinet88Band
CuriousKate
Darwinia
Hutchart
Ishy
JMN
Kell13
Kerryespins
KnitWit685
LadyPinky
Lilleduck
MrsMama
NicoleJC83
Savvy-stitch
Treesh
Yarnvista

No comments:

Post a Comment