Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Staff!

Welcome to Sunday Staff, the blog post where we introduce our wonderful Huffle-staff members! Today, we're talking to NarcissaM, a cete-mama for the Hog Badgers.
 
What shall we call you? NarcissaM, Narcissa, Cissy, Rebecca, Becca… I’ll answer to them all!

What you do in muggle world? I’m currently a student who wants to have a flock of Shetland sheep and knit ALL THE THINGS.

What’s your craft? I mostly knit, but I do crochet and spin.

What project are you most proud of? Oooh… Probably my Paper Daleks sweater!

Tell us something interesting about yourself. I love Doctor Who and have a slight obsession with making Doctor Who dolls. :) I’m working on my 8th, I think.

We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going? Let’s stay in the UnCommon Room! There’s a plethora of delicious muffins!

What one thing would you like to see happen this term? I’d like to finish another OWL and I’d LOVE to see Hufflepuff win the House Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment