Tuesday, March 13, 2012

(Slightly late) Sunday Staff

My weekend was eaten by rampaging puffskeins and so, we missed Sunday Staff this week.  However, I will make it up to you all!
On this lovely Tuesday morning, we are going to greet Knitforbrains who is in charge of our Sock-a-Long!

What shall we call you? RL name is Shirra or I do answer to KnitForBrains - no, really.
What you do in muggle world? I’m a SAHM with 3 kids and a hubby so it sometimes feels like 4 kids ;)
What’s your craft? Knitting
What project are you most proud of? I’m really proud of my Harry Potter Sweaters that I made for my older kids for the opening of one of the movies. I learned to sew the pieces together on those sweaters, and I figured out how to overstitch. I’m also really proud of my Wedding Ring because it was the first time I focused on one project for an entire month so I would finish in time for my friend’s wedding and the first time I blocked a project.

Tell us something interesting about yourself. I was almost an archaeologist and worked for a summer on the dig of a deserted medieval village that was subsequently recreated and recently featured on a few episodes of the show Merlin.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going? The closest place with tea and cupcakes!
What one thing would you like to see happen this term? I don’t really know. I’ll have to get back to you on that one. Everything I think of, we do already! Oh, maybe a bake-along with themes or type of food made - or do we do that with the recipes on the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment