Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Staff!


Welcome to Sunday Staff, where this week we are talking to hydra-star - the organizer of our give and take thread!
Tell us someting interesting about yourself. 
In the real world, I’m an animation student. I’m graduating this term and next year I’ll be in grad school!
What started you crafting? 
My Gran. I was in 5th grade when she gifted me with my first knitting book for Christmas and taught me. I’ve been hooked ever since.
What’s the most exciting thing you crafted last term? 
Probably my OoTP. A lovely (but very orange) sweater. :) 

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Muffins, muffins, and more muffins. Oh, and maybe for us to win the cup this term!
We’re vacationing at your house this summer! Don’t panic, we’ll get hotel rooms but you have to entertain us. What local attraction are we going to go see? 
We’ll be going out for Chicago’s famous deep dish pizza and then we’ll probably go see second city. :D Yeah… It’s easy to come up with stuff when you live in a city as cool as Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment