Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Staff

Today, on Sunday Staff, we're talking to narcissam. She's a cete-mama and helped out with the Amigurumi Showers during April!

Tell us something interesting about yourself:
I’m a Nerdfighter!

What started you crafting?
My grandmum taught me how to crochet and I learned to knit so that I could make a Weasley sweater.

What’s the most exciting thing you crafted last term?
My first pair of socks!

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
More time, more yarn, and a house in Edinburgh!

We’re vacationing at your house this summer! Don’t panic, we’ll get hotel rooms but you have to entertain us. What local attraction are we going to go see?
I’d love to take you all to the park for a day full of crafting. It has a beautiful lake and we can have a muffin picnic in the great outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment