Saturday, May 12, 2012

Activities Update

It's been a flurry of activity in the Den this week, with classes and OOTP proposals.  If you were busy crafting, here's what you might have missed:

Spinners:  Frog Tree Meriboo.  15 minutes of practice a day! What is the process from spinning yarn onto a spindle to offloading it and turning it in to class? 

Library: I love unusual books.  Cookies representing a fiction genre!  Children's author Maurice Sendak passed away this week. There is never enough time for all the books!

Tv/Movie: "Love, Actually" - favorite flick or not worth it? This Weekend, the Theater is watching and talking about Elizabethtown - with crafts!

Cleaners: GOAL UPDATE!  An “I-Have-A-Hammer” spree.  Kitchen Cleaning! Doesn’t lawn mowing count as exercise?  "I printed the decluttering calendar and it just sits there and stares at me, mocking."

Sock-along: May 8 was No Socks Day!  Lots of socks were turned in!  when to start toe decreases?

games: Settlers of Catan Baby Blanket!  Solitaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment