Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Staff

We're talking to lea67000, one of our Cete Mama's!

Tell us someting interesting about yourself.
I’m pregnant, baby badger is expected in December!

What started you crafting?
The lust for nice socks and unique clothing.

What’s the most exciting thing you crafted last term?
My Birdwalk socks (they even won a prize!!!).


If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Hufflepuff winning the House cup.
Hufflepuff winning a 4th Quidditch cup in a row.
More time to knit I must destash to make room for baby.

We’re vacationing at your house this summer! Don’t panic, we’ll get hotel rooms but you have to entertain us. What local attraction are we going to go see?
I’d take you with me to hike in the Vosges (the nearby mountains).

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Gorgeous socks and view...and a new baby badger coming! :)

    ReplyDelete