Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday Staff!

Yes, I know it's Monday.  It's called Sunday Staff anyway.
Today, we're talking to lleavid, one of our wonderful Cete Mamas!


Tell us something interesting about yourself. I’m a pilot, although I haven’t flown since I had kids. I used to fly little planes like Cessna 182s.

What started you crafting? I had to go on bed rest with my first son (he’s 18 now) and someone gave me a cross stitch kit. I told them I didn’t know how to do it and they told me that everything I needed was in the kit.

What’s the most exciting thing you crafted last term? My Lacy Cocoon Sweater. Last year I made 2 of them, one for my sister and one for my mom, and finally I got to make one for me.

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? Money, good health, and for my children to be happy in life.

We’re vacationing at your house this summer! Don’t panic, we’ll get hotel rooms but you have to entertain us. What local attraction are we going to go see? The World of Coca-Cola and the Georgia Aquarium as well as Ikea. There’s a lot to do in Atlanta, but those are some pretty iconic Atlanta things.

No comments:

Post a Comment