Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Staff

Say hello to our Birthday badger: nwheatley!

Tell us something interesting about yourself. - I can’t think of anything.
Kaypendragon says "This is a cop out.  This Spring, Naomi hand made her daughter's Prom dress and moved house!"


What started you crafting?
I found some embroidery things at a yard sale when I was 8 or 9 and begged my mom to teach me more.

What’s the most exciting thing you crafted last term?
My OWL…4 pair of colorwork socks.

If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
 A nice home of my own, purchase fiber/yarn whenever I want it, and to be able to retire from the workforce but still live comfortably.

We’re vacationing at your house this summer! Don’t panic, we’ll get hotel rooms but you have to entertain us. What local attraction are we going to go see?
 Wildlife Safari

No comments:

Post a Comment