Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Staff

Welcome to Sunday Staff - the blog post where we introduce you to one of the helpful Hufflepuff House staff members!
Today, we're going to meet Lea67000. Lea is one of the heads of the Asian Badger cete and also a quiddich assistant!
What shall we call you?
My real name is Lea. My Ravelry username is Lea67000. My undercover name for the Order of the Phoenix is Narcissa Pigwidgeon. My friends call me “La Tricoteuse” (which means “The Knitter” in French). I think Crazy Knitter would be the most appropriate.
What you do in muggle world?
I have a very interesting job as a project manager at the local art museum, and of course I love to spend my free time knitting!
What’s your craft?
I mostly knit, but sometimes crochet for afghan squares or when I have a crush on a toy pattern.
What project are you most proud of?
My Straight to St Mungo blanket is my largest achievement, but my Strawberry Badger is my favorite project: I’ve found it so cute I’ve decided to keep and pet it.
Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I’d love to have my own sheep but I don’t think it’s going to happen soon.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
To a sushi restaurant, I love the food and find eating with chopsticks a lot of fun.
What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
A 3rd Quidditch Cup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment