Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Staff!

Welcome to Sunday Staff - the blog post where we introduce you to one of the helpful Hufflepuff House staff members!
Today, we're going to meet NWHEATLEY, the Birthday Badger!

What shall we call you? nwheatley, naomi, nw, badger birthday witch?
What you do in muggle world? I work back office support for a bank. Lots of spreadsheets and reports.
What’s your craft? All things fiber :) but mainly knitting and spinning right now
What project are you most proud of? My Fall 2011 OWL aka the teenager’s red sweater


Tell us something interesting about yourself. This one is hard. My mother was from Japan but I have not been there and I haven’t met any of her side of my family.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going? Yum. How much money do I have? Regular day, we are having Italian. Special day, we are having Sushi :)
What one thing would you like to see happen this term? Besides everybody having loads of fun? Hufflepuff to keep the Quidditch cup for the 3rd term!

No comments:

Post a Comment