Sunday, September 26, 2010

Projects of the Week!

Howdy Badgers! Had a busy week, so I apologize for the late post. You guys turned in so many things this week it took me a while to look at them all. Choosing just keeps getting harder and harder...So, let's see what I have come up with this time.

First a gorgeous crocheted shawl made by gardeniapatti. Superb job!


Up next some beautiful cabled gloves made by hydra-star for her boyfriend. Awesome work!


And finally a lovely pair of socks that also serve as banana cozies made by Pluesch. Making me laugh definitely scores bonus points on my non existent point scale. Fantastic crafting!



That's all for this week Puffs! So keep on crafting and you just might make the next POW!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my shawl with this other lovely crafts!

    ReplyDelete