Saturday, September 11, 2010

Projects of the week!

Welcome Puffs, to the first ever POW! Admittedly it has been a bit over a week, but I plan to post these on Saturdays and I figured you would appreciate the extra time to turn in something fabulous. Check out my top 3 this week:

First up what might be our speediest socks ever; roomc's Foggy Bottoms completed in just 3 days! Madness!


Up next is a gorgeous dresser, salvaged and painted by our own Pacasha! What yarn would not be happy in there?


And finally some beautiful, sparkly yarn, spun up by the lovely cariboustar! Don't you just want to play with it? I know I do.


That's all for this week Puffs! So keep on crafting and you just might make the next POW!

4 comments:

  1. aww! thank you! I'm honored to be included with these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!

    I love the color of the socks --- and done in 3 days? That's amazing!

    The dresser is adorable as are the yarns that are in it! Pacasha, you really are multi-talented!

    Such pretty sparkly yarn! It looks so soft - I can't wait to see what it turns into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Thank you for the kind words about my yarn! I love you guys.

    And I am totally amazed at whipping up a pair of beautiful socks in just 3 days! (Plus, I now have a new pair of socks to put in my queue!)

    Pacasha, what yarn wouldn't love to be stored in such a happy place as your dresser. Wonderful!
    from cariboustar (I cannot figure out how to post except under the anonymous tag...)

    ReplyDelete