Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Staff

Welcome to Sunday Staff, the blog post where we introduce our wonderful Huffle-staff members! Today, we're talking to Marushka, one of the cete-mamas for the Honey Badgers.
What shall we call you?
Most people call me Mary in the “real” world.
What you do in muggle world?
I’m the Director of Transportation and Logistics for my daughters. Stay-at-home mother is a contradiction in terms as far as I can tell.
What’s your craft?
Knitting is my first true love, but spinning is a close second. I learned to crochet (somewhat) last year and began to quilt as well. I am experiencing stash guilt in all of them.
What project are you most proud of?
My Ethereal Triangular Shawl partly because it came out well and mostly because I completed it during a very difficult, injury-filled summer.


Tell us something interesting about yourself.
I am writing a novel. So far no one in it knits or spins, but it’s probably just a matter of time.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
The best Italian restaurant in town -- which is often not the fanciest or most expensive one.
What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
I would like everyone to have a great time and make new friends (while also winning the Quidditch cup for the third time).

No comments:

Post a Comment