Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Staff



Welcome to Sunday Staff - the blog post where we introduce you to one of the helpful Hufflepuff House staff members!
Today, we're going to meet kokopelli99, the amazing Badge Badger!



What shall we call you?
  You may call me.......Tim. (Heh.) Barring that, Kristin or Kopi is fine. Earburns are also good. Earburns = Love.
What you do in muggle world?
At the moment, I'm a homemaker, which gives me plenty of time for knitting.
What’s your craft?
Primarily knitting, but I also do a bit of spinning and crocheting, and I sew and do cross-stitch and embroidery. If it's crafty, I probably have attempted it at one time or another.
What project are you most proud of?
It's cheesy, but I'm most proud of my very first (Doctor Who) scarf. I had never ever knitted before, and yet I was able to finish 10 feet of garter stitch. And now I've managed to finish a whole heck of a lot more projects!
Tell us something interesting about yourself.
Aw, I have to *choose*? Well, at one point, I was planning on becoming an American Sign Language interpreter, but I had to stop, because signing at both home (my husband is Deaf) and at school was giving me carpal tunnel syndrome. It made me sad, but the year and a half of classes helped me better communicate with the Deaf community in my area, so it wasn't all bad. :)
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
Doc Watson's, a local bar/restaurant. They've got an awesome menu, Guinness on tap, and at least two of the servers are knitters, so they're really open to late-night knitters coming in and camping out in their booths.
What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
Quidditch Three-peat! And I plan to do my best to assist in that goal. Huzzah Hufflepuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment