Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Staff


Welcome to Sunday Staff, the blog post where we introduce our wonderful Huffle-staff members! Today, we're talking to Lleavid, the Hufflepuff Swedish Chef.

What shall we call you?  Lleavid or Lisa is fine
What you do in muggle world?
 I'm a stay at home mom of 2 teenage boys, so a lot of my daytime is open to do crafting.  I'm just about to open an Etsy store to sell some of my crafts.
What’s your craft?
Knitting is my favorite and I always have a project (or three) going, but I also love to sew, make jewelry, crochet, and I'm just starting to do polymer clay.
What project are you most proud of?
 I think my Harbor Light Road Trip Tote, although I didn't get great pics, it turned out really pretty in real life and it was only my 2nd intarsia project.


Tell us something interesting about yourself
.  I got my pilot's license when I was 18, although I haven't piloted a plane in years, I used to fly mainly Cessnas.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
 Probably a chain restaurant to make everyone happy, or else a Japanese restaurant with a hibachi grill.  Those are fun to eat at, and even though I'm allergic to seafood, they have awesome steak and chicken.
What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
 Hmm.  I would love to see everyone do some (relatively) stress free projects this term.  This is supposed to be **fun**!!

No comments:

Post a Comment