Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Staff!

Let's talk to Womblingstar, Quiddich Captain and Cete Mama!

1) What shall we call you?
My real name is Sarah. My Rav name is WomblingStar as I carry a Womble with me to the tops of mountains. He likes to have his photo taken on the summit, and is far more photogenic than I am. (My OoTP code name is Madame Cholet but don’t tell anyone!). I respond to most things though.
 
2) What do you do in the muggle world?
I work as a general practitioner and a lecturer in primary care. I love me job but it can be stressful at times and the knitting helps me relax. I am also doing a part-time PhD which consumes most of my time at the moment. I have given myself a 2 year deadline to finish it.
 
3) What’s your craft?
Knitting is my favourite and what I spend most of the time doing. I also like to crochet and spin. I purchased a loom last year and I am slowly learning how to use a rigid heddle loom.
 
4) What project are you most proud of?
My Blakeley design as I designed it from scratch. I’m hoping to publish it in Feb. I also love the fisherman’s gansey I did for DBF as he wears it all the time. It took me a year to do and was a labour of love!
 
5)Tell us something interesting about yourself.
Erm….I wake up to rogue sheep bleating under my window. The local sheep have learned to do commando rolls across the cattle grids and come into the village to eat everyones flowers.
 
6) We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
There is a lovely restaurant near us called the Olive Tree. The food is amazing and it is very small and cozy. My favourite :D
 
7) What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
The Quidditch Cup win of course!!!!! (oh - and to not be last in overall points!)

No comments:

Post a Comment