Sunday, April 8, 2012

Final Sunday Staff from Winter Term!

We've got one last Huffle Staff member to chat with: Travelista, who was in charge of our Hufflecleaners Thread!

What shall we call you?
Travelista because that´s what I am!
What you do in muggle world?
I am a social media consultant. Right now I pull analytics for companies like SAP and Cisco and along with my co-workers help companies implement social media campaigns on various social media websites.
What’s your craft?
Crochet
What project are you most proud of?
My Laminaria baby blanket which is knitted.
Tell us something interesting about yourself.
As my name implies I loooove to travel. I´ve been to 35 countries and taken the spawn along for the fun. So far she´s been to 29. We love to experience new places and people and it´s definitely a passion for the whole family.
We’re all going out to eat, but it’s up to you to decide where. So, where are we going?
Spanish tapas! I love trying all the different plates of food and sharing among friends with a big pitcher of sangria. Don´t forget the patatas bravas!
What one thing would you like to see happen this term?
I would love to see us win the quidditch cup again!

No comments:

Post a Comment