Sunday, October 17, 2010

Projects of the Week!

Hey Badgers! Time for some projects of the week from October. Get ready to drool!

This lovely scarf from jaydee is our first POW. This fall inspired project is just wonderful.


Up next we have some Mad Men inspired socks made by sdhsmc86 for Muggle Studies. I absolutely adore Mad Men, and I know Don would love these socks.


Next we have some fabulous purple yarn, ingeniously dyed with beets by Mushroom. I can't believe you dyed it with beets; that is just so cool!


And our final project this week is from our beloved HoH, Leesy. She knit this gorgeous Orenburg lace shawl in 6 days!


That's all for this week Puffs! So keep on crafting and you just might make the next POW!

1 comment:

  1. Susan from Michigan (sdhsmc86 on Ravelry)October 22, 2010 at 6:10 PM

    Oh my gosh - I'm so honored you picked my socks! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete