Monday, February 15, 2010

Head of House Contest for February!

Attention Badgers!

Leesy has announced that she is holding a contest this month. Details are here.

Attention all ‘Puffs (but I’m not going to make you all nuts by earburning you):
February is popularly thought of as the month of love. To extend the love, your HoH is holding a special February contest. Show your love by creating a project to donate to a good cause or someone in need. I will interpret this very liberally–you can make something and donate to a formal charity or you can designate someone you know personally or casually whom you know to be somehow in need (sad, missing someone, anything) and gift them with something. You may use something you hand in as homework for a class, so long as you commit to giving it away as an act of love for someone in need. To enter, just show us your project completed by February 28, here in the thread. Earburn me so I know it’s an entry to the contest. The first week of March I’ll give each entry a number based on order of entry and use a random number generator to pick a winner of a prize which I’ll send you.

No comments:

Post a Comment