Sunday, December 2, 2012

Final Class Coverage, November 2012



Well, it's time to wrap up Class Coverage for the Fall Term!  Thanks to all of you who have read my posts, and thanks especially to maineknitter1975 for giving me a chance at blogging!  It's been fun! :)

I am pleased to report the following statistics regarding our awesome Badger homework turn-ins: 

Ancient Runes - 29 homework turn-ins (in my last post, there were only 8 - way to go, Hufflepuff)! 
Charms - 74 homework turn-ins (holy cheese...in my last post, there were only 16!!!)! 
DADA - 34 homework turn-ins (good grief...last post = 12!!!)! 
Flying - 30 homework turn-ins (picks self off of floor...last post there were only 7!!!)! 
Herbology - 19 homework turn-ins (up from 8, people - awesome!!)! 
History of Magic - 60 homework turn-ins (seriously??  From 19!!!!)! 
Muggle Studies42 homework turn-ins (up from 15!!!)! 
Potions - 39 homework turn-ins (up from 12!!!)!

Well, now that I have used up my allotment of exclamation points...Let's give a rousing cheer for the 327 homework submissions that Hufflepuff students submitted in November!

There have been a tremendous number of beautiful projects, so I thought I'd leave you with one more - frimptes and her beautiful socks!





See you in the funny papers, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment