Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Advanced Studies Update - OWLs

Sorry about my absence. I have been very sick and am just catching up now. I missed the 50% mark for my OWL, but I think I can still finish mine by the end of the month. There are a few Puffs that are NOT suffering from falling behind though and I would like to share their COMPLETED OWLS.

First up is Timeless1. She completed her Herbology OWL by spinning some bamboo fiber into cabled yarn.
cmjalisa completed her Charms OWL by knitting a Vernal Equinox Shawl. Her skills in "alohomora" are very evident!
LumosKP also completed her Charms OWL by knitting a large lace blanket, affectionately dubbed Jim and Joanne. Look how pretty!
banklady6 crocheted a lovely blanket for her Potions OWL. Her blankets are always magnificent and this Chain Reaction Afghan is no exception.
Aren't these projects beautiful?!?! Great job, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment