Monday, March 14, 2011

DIY Body Scrub

The employees at Essential Wholesale are encouraged to come up with recipes.  If approved, the recipe is made, blogged about ( http://essentialu.typepad.com/) and then distributed among any interested employees. (I used to work there.)  Here is the last employee recipe I was able to take home.  If I had been allowed to take more, I would have.  Even though I did not come up with this - it's very share-worthy.    If you decided to make body scrub, your skin will thank you.


Mediterranean Dream Scrub Creme


*All oz measurements are by weight  

Directions:
Empty the Premium Concentrate Creme into a sterilized glass bowl.
Add walnut shell powder and mix thoroughly.
Add each of the next four ingredients.  Mix thoroughly.  
Transfer to the container(s) of your choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment