A rune is cast for each student, and then you must match yarn, pattern, etc. to the rune (please see the class listing)!! So I cannot give that many quick and easy suggestions.
Make something light and airy--like lace!
Make something to chase away the Dementors of Depression and Werewolf of Anger. i.e. something to represent calm and serenity in your life.
- Coffee Mug Cozy - Tea seems to be a theme. A knit coffee cup cozy would fit a teacup as well! 50 yards of yarn.
- Coffee Cozy - And a similar project in crochet. About 50 yards of yarn.
- Christmas Capelet Cuff - A Crochet wristie. Just remember to make two!
- Cable Baby Beanie - A knit and cabled baby hat.
History of Magic
Make (a) Something for a baby or (b) Something to recognize "The Boy Who Lived."
- Modern Cabled Baby Bib - Only a few hours and about 60 yards of scrap yarn, knit.
- Oh-So-Soft Baby Washcloth - A small square using about 50 yards of cotton or acrylic, crochet.
Make something either fiddly or calming. For calming, please see D.A.D.A. since I think tea would be a good fit for either.